Christian Life Home is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization
Items to Donate
Supporters can donate item's to the
Ministry at any time. We update our list often
to let you know our current needs.
Financial Supporters can give one-time
or monthly to help provide shelter, food and counseling
for the young women.
*your donation is tax-deductable
- Grocery Store Gift Cards ~ Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Wal-Mart
- Home Improvement Store Gift Cards ~ Lowe’s, Home Depot
- Meats ~ hamburger, turkey burger, pork chops, roasts, chicken
- Cheeses ~ shredded or chunk ~ American, Cheddar, Mozzarella
- Fresh, frozen or canned fruits
- Fresh, frozen or vegetables
- Calcium Chews
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Dishwasher & Dishwashing Liquid
- Bottled water
- Light bulbs
- Strong Garbage Bags
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Bar soap and hand soap
- New twin mattress pad
- New twin bed sheets
- Throw blankets
- Copy paper
- Gift cards for Wal-Mart, Target, Food Lion, Harris Tweeter, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Staples …
You can make a PayPal contribution here using a credit card or your PayPal account:
You can sign-up, through the office, for monthly drafts from your account.
Please call the office at: (919) 510-5400
Giving stock to support Christian Life Home is now easier than ever before! Christian Life Home is partnered with the National Christian Foundation
to handle all donations of stock, mutual funds, restricted securities
and other asset-based giving.
NCF is the largest Christian Community Foundation in the country
and facilitates all stock donations for our ministry at no cost.
Please contact Natalie Taylor at
or (919) 438-0350.
Come to Our Office
Call to schedule a time to stop the the office.
Mail your donation
Christian Life Home
PO Box 31705
Raleigh, NC 27622